Modern Wallpaper - Nordic White Wood 1.47' x 8' (2 pcs, 23.6 sqft)
- SIZE & COVERAGE - Each roll is 1.47' x 8'. 2 rolls in total, coverage of 23.6 sqft
- EASY TO CUT & APPLY - Trimming grid lines printed on the backing paper makes measurement and cropping much easier and quicker. Since it’s self-adhesive, no glues are required. All you need is peel-and-stick
- BE MORE CREATIVE & PLAYFUL - These wooden patterned wallpapers are the perfect choice for children's room decoration, but also the perfect decor material for any smooth surfaces, such as kitchen countertop, cabinet, or bedside table
- RENOVATE YOUR HOME IN NO TIME - Change the appearance of your furniture or any surfaces in your home. Give them a brand new look with authentic wooden pattern
- DIY PROJECT ON BUDGET - Decorate your home at a reasonable price
Renovate Your Home In No Time
Sometimes, a tiny change in the house can brighten up the whole space. These wooden patterned wallpapers are the perfect choice for children's room decoration, but also the perfect decor material for any smooth surfaces, such as kitchen countertop, cabinet, or bedside table.
- Size: 1.47' x 8' (2 pcs, 23.6 sqft)
- Style: Nordic White Wood
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Features: Peel-and-stick application
Tools You Need
Box cutter / scissors
Ruler / measuring tape
Wallpaper smoothing tool (*Recommended)
Level (*if needed)
Heat gun (*if needed)
Measure your wall or surfaces and decide how many coverage is required for the project. If you need a huge coverage, please purchase more quantity at once to avoid color difference.
Make sure the surface is smooth, clean, and dry.
When measuring the size of wallpaper, we recommend leaving out 1~2 inches at the end for better results, especially projects that includes corners. You can trim the excess part with a box cutter.
Be More Creative & Playful
Start hanging the wallpaper from the top corner of your wall. Keep the wallpaper straight while you slowly peel off the backing paper.
Make sure not to overlap the wallpapers
Use a wallpaper smoothing tool to smooth out air bubbles and creases without tearing or marking the wallpaper. A plastic card or a piece of soft cloth may work as well.
Cut off the excessive part with a box cutter.
If the surface is not completely flat (ex. kitchen cabinet doors), try heating up it up with a heat gun to make it softer, which is easier for shaping.
Wrap the wallpaper around the corner of the object. Then, cut off the excessive part with a box cutter.
Be More Creative & Playful
Other than wall decor, there are many ways to decorate.
Use these wallpaper in DIY projects and design a special gift for your friends and family!