Make your home decor more authentic within a few steps!
Here's a quick tutorial for installation. Enjoy!
PREPARATION BEFORE INSTALLATION
1. Make sure your wall/surface is dry, clean, and smooth
2. Prepare a box cutter and a pair of scissors
- Cut the panels to fit in your design if needed
- Cutting only requires a pair of scissors
- Put on liquid nail or wallpaper glue
- Peel off the backing paper (for flexible MagicWood)
- Apply the panel to the wall/surface
Tip 1 :Adhesion can be rather weak if you apply it to the wall/surface more than once.
Tip 2: The adhesion strength varies depending on the surfaces, so additional enhancement from stapler might be needed.
SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH US>> email@example.com
We're excited to see your project!