Modern Wallpaper - Vintage Metal (White) 2' x 8' (2 pcs, 32 sqft)
- RENOVATE YOUR HOME IN NO TIME - Change the atmosphere of your room with unique patterns and colors according to your design project
- ADD A METALLIC EFFECT TO YOUR DESIGN - Make your wall decor standout by adding metallic reflection with some lighting
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made with PVC material, it’s smooth and silky, and easy to clean
- EASY TO CUT & APPLY - Trimming grid lines printed on the backing paper makes measurement and cropping much easier and quicker. Since it’s self-adhesive, no glues are required. All you need is peel-and-stick
- ACHIEVE A HIGH-END FEEL ON BUDGET - These wallpaper with artistic patterns give you an elegant, stylish feel of modern design. Everyone can achieve the same effect with low budget!
Make your room look stylish with these artistic vinyl wallpapers!
Renovate Your Home In No Time
Featuring a smooth and silky touch, these wallpapers help you create a soothing atmosphere in your living spaces. Also, with the easy peel-and-stick application, you can give your room a new look in just a few hours!
Metallic Wallpaper For Reflection and Depth
Make your wall decor standout by adding metallic reflection with some lighting. You can create various effects during daytime or nighttime by using different tones of lighting.
For Modern & Unique Wall Designs
Perfect decor material for living room, dining room, bedroom, or any spaces you'd like to show to your guests!
- Size: 2' x 8' (2 pcs, 32 sqft)
- Style: Vintage Metal (white)
- Color: White and beige
- Material: Vinyl (PVC)
- Features: Metallic texture under lighting, easy peel-and-stick application
Tools You Need
Box cutter / scissors
Ruler / measuring tape
Wallpaper smoothing tool (*Recommended)
Level (*if needed)
Heat gun (*if needed)
Measure your wall or surfaces and decide how many coverage is required for the project. If you need a huge coverage, please purchase more quantity at once to avoid color difference.
Make sure the surface is smooth, clean, and dry.
When measuring the size of wallpaper, we recommend leaving out 1~2 inches at the end for better results, especially projects that includes corners. You can trim the excess part with a box cutter.
Be More Creative & Playful
Start hanging the wallpaper from the top corner of your wall. Keep the wallpaper straight while you slowly peel off the backing paper.
Make sure not to overlap the wallpapers
Use a wallpaper smoothing tool to smooth out air bubbles and creases without tearing or marking the wallpaper. A plastic card or a piece of soft cloth may work as well.
Cut off the excessive part with a box cutter.
If the surface is not completely flat (ex. kitchen cabinet doors), try heating up it up with a heat gun to make it softer, which is easier for shaping.
Wrap the wallpaper around the corner of the object. Then, cut off the excessive part with a box cutter.
Be More Creative & Playful
Other than wall decor, there are many ways to decorate.
Use these wallpaper in DIY projects and give your furniture a brand new look!